Because vacation starts the moment you step into the terminal.
- Shoes: Opt for a closed toe flat shoes. If you can’t do without wearing heels, wear heeled boots.
- Pants: Pants with a little stretch are essential. I prefer black stretchy skinny jeans, however, yoga pants or boyfriend jeans work just fine.
- Top: Keep it simple. Cotton is best. I like to pair a white tee with blue jeans or a black tee with black jeans.
- Cardigan: A thin long cardigan that covers your rear will keep you moderately warm throughout the terminal and is a great layering piece underneath your jacket.
- Outerwear: This is the most important piece! It shouldn’t be too bulky but you should be able to dress it up or down. A leather jacket, black blazer or wool robe work best.
- Accessories: Glasses and oversized scarfs are a MUST and definitely pull the airport look together. My favorite glasses are ones with oversized lenses or colorful frames.