Why spend hundreds of dollars at the spa when you can create the ultimate pampering experience at home! Here are 6 must-haves for your at home spa:
- Beautiful towels– If you think about it, towels are a household staple that can lasts for years. So it is worthwhile to go for plush, high quality, 100% cotton towels because they will last longer and look nicer in your bathroom.
- Fruit filled water– Cucumber, strawberries, grapefruit or blueberries! Whatever your heart desires. Adding fruit to a glass pitcher of water will get you to drink more water and these pitchers are super sleek and modern! After all, what is a spa without the yummy cucumber water?
- Oils– Adding essential oils to a bath are simple and luxurious. They not only smell amazing and leave our skin feeling extra soft, but they have profound health effects on our bodies. Lavender relieves insomnia, Frankincense relieves anxiety, Peppermint relieves headaches, Clary Sage relieves PMS, etc.
- Candles– One thing that we take very seriously are candles. Our current favorites are Diptyque, Voluspa and Jo Malone!
- Body Scrubs– We like to make our own natural and organic body scrub at home with honey, lemon and sugar, however, we also LOVE using these ones as well because they smell divine!
- Face Masks– YES, a spa night is not a spa night without a facial! These face masks are high quality and will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated!
Other things we love:
- Epsom Salt
- Rose Petals
- Bath tray