When it comes to brunch, we don’t mess around. Find out how to properly set a glamorous and elegant table that will have your guests talking for days.
Because a beautiful presentation gives everything a little extra flavor.
Things you’ll need (left to right):
Wine glass (for red)
Wine glass (for white)
- Brunch should not have a water glass. Sundays are a time for conserving water and drinking wine. Lots of it.
- For every two place settings there should be a small vase of fresh flowers. We love to use either roses or peonys for our table.
- Silverware and flatware should always match.
- Pretty place cards make a difference. (We recommend separating couples and placing quiet individuals next to livelier personalities to get conversations flowing.)
- Always remember that “BRUNCH” is the socially acceptable excuse to drink before noon.
SHOP THE LOOK