Every Bombette needs a beauty spot. Whether it’s a little nook in your closet, a place in the bathroom, or at your desk, there’s nothing like a special place where you can comfortably sit and devote a few minutes to yourself. Read below for the EXACT things you need to create the perfect vanity.
- A gorgeous mirror– The best part about not buying a vanity with a built in mirror is that you can choose the mirror you want and make it look rustic, modern, glamorous or minimal. We’re loving these mirrors below!
- Natural Light– Natural light is crucial for ensuring your makeup is on point. Whenever possible, try to place your vanity near a window or at least in a bright room. This will help you with contouring and creating evenly winged eyes. If that is not an option, go for a lamp with a yellow-ish shade because it will offer the brightest light.
- Perfume tray– There is something so elegant and feminine about a perfume tray! This decorative element neatly organizes all your perfumes in one place and gives the illusion of more space on your vanity.
- The right seating– We would all love a giant glamorous chair, however, it is best to use a stool because it forces you to sit up, engage your core and focus on the task at hand. We are totally obsessed with these chic and affordable stools from Target!
- Ambiance– Nothing sets the mood better than beautiful candles and a little vase of flowers. Vanities should be your happy place where you can center yourself and feel confident so place 2-3 things on your vanity that bring you pleasure. Whether it’s your favorite candle, a small vase of flowers or a photo with your best friends. These are a few things we have on our vanity: