Chia seeds are known as a “whole grain” food, and despite their tiny size, chia seeds are among the most top super-foods on the planet. They are loaded with fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various nutrients. It’s simple, affordable, filling and super easy to make.
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract, natural
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Coconut
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on low until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into glass jars.
- Place in fridge for about an hour.
- Chia seeds will expand and turn into pudding the consistency of applesauce (it won’t get really thick if you put enough coconut milk).
- Serve cold with sliced fruit or toasted nuts.